HDPE Sheets / Puck Board / Starboard
HDPE Sheets for extreme conditions
HDPE (High-density polyethylene) is the most common plastic sheet on the market. It is also very durable in the harsh northern Canadian climate. HDPE is available with very high UV protection to withstand many years in direct sunlight. This type of sheet is commonly known as puck board, and is used in applications like automotive racking, general commercial manufacturing, food industry, fishing industry, marine applications, home and garden, transportation, agricultural stabling and buildings. King Star Board or Boar Board is also an HDPE product, which is of even higher quality. HDPE sheets are available in many different colors, thicknesses and sheet sizes.
Puck Board Pricing[table “1” not found /]
- Items marked with an X please call for availability and pricing. Minimums may be required.
- Contact us if you require a thickness, color or sheet size that is not listed.
- We ship all over North America with Day Ross and Manatoulin – Excellent rates
- Less than full skid quantities subject to surcharge of $30 – $50
- If you need to determine the weight of plastic for shipping, use this calculation:
Length x Width x Thickness x .035 = total pounds (enter measurements in inches)
Plastics, what is hdpe, plastics, polyurethane, styrofoam, polystyrene, polyethylene, plexiglass, polypropylene, teflon, plexiglass, pvc, polycarbonate, hdpe, styrene, acrylic plastic, plastic sheet, sheet plastic, acrylic sheet, uhmw, acrylic sheets, delrin, plastic materials, abs plastic, polycarbonate sheet, acetals, acetate, polycarbonate sheets, polycarbonate panels, plastic distributors, plastic rod, pvc sheet, acetate sheet, polyethylene sheet, hdpe plastic, uhmw plastic, polypropylene sheet, Ontario, Canada.